- Satipanya Porridge
- The "Ouch" that hurt.
- Coming down to earth
- Extending the limits of good-will
- Metta for a Cold Heart
- The Fourth Noble Truth
- Struggling with Anatta
- Temporary Ordination
- Retreating and Re-engaging
These essays were written after Noirin underwent surgery for throat cancer which took away her voice.
- Greeting the Devadutta
- Stumbling towards Gratitude
- Mid-winter Darkness
- Teaching with an Electro-larynx: The Oval Age-Old Bath???
- The First Noble truth - Impermanence and Unsatisfactoriness
- The First noble truth - Not-Self and Unsatisfactoriness
- The Second Noble Truth - The Cause of Unsatisfactoriness
- The Third Noble Truth - The End of Unsatisfactoriness
- The Fourth Noble Truth - The Path Leading to the End of Unsatisfactoriness
- Vipassana Instructions