All the written work is download in pdf files.
If you don't have a pdf programme, you can google for a free download such as : http://www.sonicdownloads.net/
Essays by Bhante Bodhidhamma:
- Reflections on the Teaching and Practice of Not-self
- Vipassana as taught by the Mahasi Sayadaw of Burma
- Is Armed Intervention Ever Justified?
- Free will: is it available or useful?
- Could I be a fundamentalist, even a terrorist?
- Perfection, Elitism and Excellence
- What benefit is there in becoming a temporary monastic?
- The ‘Unlucky’ Death of a Two Year Old Boy
- Expectation, Aspiration and Hope
- Assisted Suicide (PDF document)
- Vipassana, Therapy and Medicinal Drugs (PDF document)
- Conditionality and Kamma(PDF document)
- Affectionate Awareness.
- Climate Crisis A Personal Reflection
Introductory essays about Buddhism by Bhante Bodhidhamma:
- The First Noble Truth of Suffering -- Dukkha
- The First Noble Truth of Suffering -- The Five Aggregates
- The First Noble Truth of Suffering -- The Three Characteristics
- The Second Noble Truth -- Desire
- The Second Noble Truth -- The Wheel of Dependent Origination
- The Second Noble Truth -- Kamma Vipaka
- The Fourth Noble Truth -- Morality
- The Fourth Noble Truth -- Perfections
- The Fourth Noble Truth -- Right Understanding
- The Fourth Noble Truth -- Mental Development
- Meditation in Ordinary Daily Life
Satipanya - the Retreat
- How Satipanya Buddhist Retreat Came About
- Opening Day Celebration
- The Guests at the Opening Ceremony
See the pictures of the Opening Ceremony in the Gallery.